About the Property
If only these walls could talk – with age comes character.
49 Brisbane Street, Nanango has been a tightly held property for a number of years.
This property has an immense amount of potential – on a 2,023m2 block of land!
A very solid, spacious Queenslander with the following features:
- Practical kitchen with a combustion stove, separate dining room with an air-conditioner.
- Lounge room is located at the front of the property & is roomy enough to accommodate for nearly all lounge settings.
- Three large bedrooms, plus a long sunroom suitable as a fourth bedroom if needed.
- Two other smaller rooms that would make an ideal nursery or office.
- Shower in the bathroom has been recently renovated – also a second walk-in shower near the laundry room.
Step outside to the expansive verandah, perfect for entertaining, while a fenced yard provides privacy and security.
Two bay shed with a concrete slab – plus plenty of room in the yard to add another shed if you choose!
- Plenty of room under the house for storage
- Garden shed
With its convenient location near town, schools, transport and sporting grounds, this Queenslander offers both timeless beauty and a prime location.
To appreciate this property you need to view it – contact Jamie Atkins on 0427 233 659.