About the Property
THE PERFECT BLEND OF COMFORT AND CONVENIENCE
Welcome to 10 Heading Street, Murgon – the hard yards have been done for you.
This home has been designed with practicality in mind. Boasting three generously sized bedrooms the main with an air conditioner, built-in cupboard and a ceiling fan. Bedroom two has a ceiling fan, and bedroom 3 (currently used as an office) has a wardrobe that can be included in the sale.
Quality timber kitchen with an upright electric oven and cooker, dishwasher, separate tank water tap, and plenty of cupboard space.
Dining room adjacent to the kitchen with a large air conditioner, separate lounge room with a beautiful fire place for the winter months and a new ceiling fan.
Modern bathroom suitable for all ages, separate toilet.
Laundry room has been updated with a new laundry tub, bench, and plenty of cupboard space.
Sunroom at the front of the property makes a lovely retreat area with blinds on all windows.
Extra features we are excited about:
- Fully secured outdoor entertainment area
- Solar system only 12 months old!
- New colorbond fencing between 10-12 Heading St
- Security screens on majority of the windows & on the front & back doors
- Lockable single bay shed + room for a workshop with power and a remote controlled roller door
- Roof re-painted approx 12 months ago
- Rain water tank (with storage underneath)
This property is ready for you to move right in!
For further information or to arrange an inspection today please contact Jamie Atkins on 0427 233 659.