About the Property
“Mt Marcella” – An abundance of farming opportunities
Seldom do you see properties of this size come on the market in our Burnett region. Located midway between Gayndah and Goomeri with double frontage to the Burnett Highway.
Currently being used as a breeder block, Mt Marcella also offers buyers opportunities in farming/hay production, timber/firewood harvesting and tourism.
The total land area is 3,762ha, consisting of 9,236 acres in 5 Freehold lots, 7.8acres leasehold and 51.6 acres water reserve. The country boasts 500 acres of Boonara Creek flats leading up to timbered ridges and warm, frost free, tableland grazing. 300acres had been previously farmed and has now returned to grazing.
The pastures consist of Rhodes Grass and Native Burnett forest species with good stands of Spotted Gum and Narrow Leaf Ironbark.
This property also includes:
-3 Bedroom Older Timber Home
- Musters camp shed
- A Hunting camp
- New enclosed 18x15x5 shed with an attached workshop on a concrete slab
- Timber cattle yards with vet crush & plunge dip
- Mainly 3-4 strand barb fences with either timber split posts or steel pickets
- Same 90hp Tractor with FEL and Slasher
- Kubota 900 Diesel UTV and Quickspray unit
- Toyota stock truck (no rego)
- Miscellaneous farm equipment and tools
Water and Irrigation
-6km frontage to the Boonara Creek
-12ha Irrigation Licence
-New Bore pumping to 3 x 5,000 gal tanks & supplying 9 cement troughs, house and yards
-15 Dams over the property
Expressions of Interest closing at 4pm on the 19th of October, 2023.
For further information please call Alex on 0429 686 145 or Jamie on 0427 233 659