A RARE FIND! PROPERTY WITH CREEK ACCESS AND GOOD GRAZING LAND
Acreage Semi-rural Sold - Sandy Ridges Queensland
An incredible opportunity to invest in good grazing land with access to the Barambah Creek.
160 acres on Barambah Creek with boundaries to the creek on 2 sides. An excellent spot for fishing or just relaxing beside the water. The country has been cultivated previously but now grazed.
* Large set of cattle yards with crush
* Large machinery shed
* 2 dongas joined with cement floor which turns into a huge family room with wood fire place, would make an ideal weekender for anyone wanting to do a B&B
* 3 separate rooms with air con on one side
* 1 bed, kitchen, shower, bathroom and internal laundry on the other side.
* Well set up with lots of tank water and fully fenced-in yard.
* 1mg water allocation for domestic & cattle purposes
* Internal fencing for separate paddocks.
This property has so much potential and with the access to the Barambah Creek it is an absolute gem!!