About the Property
5 Bedroom + 2 Bthroom on 39.59 Acres – What are you waiting for?
Welcome to 546 Bicks Road, Cloyna – where privacy is promised and a rural lifestyle is ensured. This is the perfect acreage property for your horses or any other livestock you choose to have. Professional Photos will be uploaded in the coming days.
Property Features Include:
– Modest lowest, 5 Brm solid block home built in 1998 by Barry Hogan
– Carpeted master bedroom with an ensuite
– Open plan kitchen, lounge and dining area
– Bathroom features vanity, shower, and bath
– Solar hot water
– Separate tiled laundry room
– Spacious pergola area at the back of the home that can be used as a 4 space carport or a great entertainment area
– 2×5,000 gal rain water tanks connected to the home
Is working from home your reality? No worries, satellite NBN is already connected.
This property has more to offer outside, including:
– Garden shed
– Fenced pen for the Dog
– Dam (Firefighter pump stays)
– Fully fenced
-3 internal paddocks
-Mail delivery 3 days a week
-School bus service
This property is located just 20 kms from Murgon and 60 kms to Kingaroy and if you are coming from the Coast that’s still only 190km, great for a weekender to escape the hustle and bustle of the city life.
For further information or to arrange an inspection please contact Tracey Zelinski on 0418 784 493 or Jamie Atkins on 0427 233 659.